Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Revision, writing and a day in school

I'm trying to revise, I'm also trying to write my dissertation. But I can't do either when all I want to do is sleep!

I spent yesterday at my old school, looking around, and observing lessons. I was welcomed with open arms and remembered by more members of staff than I care to count. The weirdest thing was being talked to like an adult by my old Headteacher. She actually listened to me and I never once felt scared! Mr Berry, the head of sixth form is a gossip! Still exactly the same as I remember him! He managed to indirectly call me dull though! The RE department has moved and shrunk and apparently I'll have no trouble getting a job, and neither will Henry :D Hazzar!

I promise I will post some pictures of Christmas etc, I just have to get to Cheltenham!

No comments: