Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Youth Alpha and moving house

Youth Alpha went very well yesterday, even though we had enough chinese to feed 30 people. Think about what you need and half it! Good advice! The guys and girls are really responsive to every thing, the surroundings, the layout, the teaching and most importantly each other and the leaders.
This morning I moved house. I'm now living with a wonderful woman called Yvonne. I'm looking forward to the next part of this year out. I'm further away from the office, which means I'll be doing more walking.
At lunch I was at PBF which is always a source of joy, although I felt totally under prepared. Theclubwithnoname is tomorrow, so I should do a better job of it second time around.
Just a few bits and pieces to sort out before I go home and unpack!!

No comments: