Friday, January 18, 2008

In pain...

Physically and emotionally...more so physically right now, don't worry I've not broken anything, but I'm not going to give you any more detail for fear of you all running and hiding.

Emotionally, its been a tough week, a lot has happened, both at work and at home, though I feel its inappropriate to talk about it right now, give it 6 months and it might feel right talking about it. I threw a little paddy on Tuesday, about social workers and life in general...the stress of it all is reaching me a little...and there are various factors making it a lot harder than in needs to be.

Right, I'm off to finish my talk and do all of my printing...Kay is coming down tomorrow, someone who will hold my hand and reassure me.

One question - What do I waer at church on Sunday?

No comments: