Friday, March 04, 2005

Toilet paper and general household sharing

Ok, I've just had one of the best days of this term and I come home to find there is no toilet paper anywhere! I knock on the door of the housemate who brought the last set of 12, only to find that she's stowed them away in her wardrobe because she's not going to be in the house for most of the holidays. That is THE lamest excuse I've ever heard. You buy something like toilet roll and expect it to be used while you're not there, what are you going to do, keep a tally? HIding it is just not on...communal living, should by the rules of courtesy, instigate communal buying. 5 Women, in a house, at Uni, c'mon, hiding toilet paper? And I swear there are only two of us who buy cleaning products! I'm not impress that I'm the only one who buys sponges - yes I don't do as much cleaning as everyone else, but I do clean in my spare time (heck I don't work!). Anyway...1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10...I'm calm!

No comments: