Friday, December 02, 2005

Luton!

Back I go!! There are four places I'm very familiar with now, home, cheltenham, luton and malvern. Spending the weekend in luton without my sister is going to be really weird. I've almost got no one to follow round like sheep for a couple of days, for the first time I'll be Henry's fiancee rather than Karen's sister! WEIRD! It's going to be a lot of fun though, cos I get to go home while I'm over that side of the country. I'm going to see if the magic fairy still lives at number 24!

Saturday is going to be a long day, but a fun one too! I've got clothes and wrapping paper to pick up - all related to christmas in some way!

I'm enjoying Advent, its been a lot of fun so far. Yes I have finished my Christmas shopping, so I can enjoy the reason for the season now, with only my dissertation hanging over me!

No comments: