Wednesday, December 16, 2009

It's sNOw good



It's snowed today. Only very lightly, but of course it's on eveyone's lips. We're in below zero conditions (Celsius) at the moment and I am certainly feeling it. I retreated from my office this morning, not really wanting to spend any time in the cold. I'm not 100% again, so being semi-warm (at least from the waist down at the moment) and not completely cold, is better for me. I'm eating porridge and lots of warming foods to keep my core warm and working.

I'm heading towards a very busy Thursday evening... We've got the uniformed organisations carol service, which I'm talking at and then the SMB Christmas party incl. Secret Santa!

The hard work in the cold conditions is taking it's toll. Hopefully I'll be well enough for Christmas!

No comments: