Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Funsies



I just had to share this with you. We don't normally have a games night, but when we do, it gets funny and competitive, due to the nature of the people I spend my time with! This is a video of some of my best friends playing Just Dance on the Wii.

Helen, the shortest of them all, gets a little bit excited by Just Dance and to be honest, pulling faces and dancing to make evryone laugh!

I love my friends and the things that we do together, I don't see them as much as I would like, we're all really busy so it's becoming harder to meet.

I think the video explains it all!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I thank you for sharing that...it gave me a bit of a laugh. for a minute I thought for sure someone was going to get knocked out and wanted to warn, "No, your other left!'.

I'd like to know how to add videos online for my blog (finally puursuing my dreams of being a journalist). Intervieing some business I know then posting it online ould be a good start. God ordained my dreams, so who am I to say I'm not good enough to pursue them? Did you use a digital camara?
Lanisha
Check out my blog:
"Say what, Say Who"

Karen said...

Love this video! We need to dance to the shows soon! x