Thursday, April 14, 2011

Fabulous things!

Few things make my day much like an early morning tweet that is about typography!

If you head to here, you'll really see what I mean by beautiful.

Seriously, some of the detail is amazing and some of the rest of the posts are amazing (even a quick look at restaurants and coffee shops will blow your mind!).

The words of some of the type are really good as well... and I have been really encouraged by the words of Abraham Lincoln recently. People have started to quote him on twitter and I never really knew that it could have the impact it has. Certainly a very good American man, who spoke a lot of sense. I wonder if he knew that he would have a great impact on a little English girl in the 21st century? I don't know the impact on his own country, but I hope there will always people speaking sense.

it's realy time for Easter. I'm preaching on Sunday and then the following friday... lots to do, and now less time to do it in!

No comments: