Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve

It's finally here!! I have waited a whole 52 weeks for this, the busiest day of my year... the most exhausting day, the only time of year I am part of 4 services.

Do I feel prepared for today and the next two after this? Totally not, but the bible reading that I read aloud this morning will fill me up for the days ahead, and I will be ready to face all that the world has to throw at me!

"Grace and peace be yours in abundance through the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord." 2 Peter 1v2

At the end of Advent, I am full of peace. Tomorrow will be a mental day but I know that God has great things in store for those who will share their time with me!

As for 2012, it has all been a bit crazy... but that is another blog post for another day.

No comments: