Thursday, March 24, 2005

You know what it's like....

...when you're just not in the right mood? I'm not in the right mood. I've just spent a week with hte most amazing person I know and now he's gone I'm not in the right mood to do anything. I've tried my hardest to pull myself together but I really don't want to join in with anything right now. It's Maundy Thursday, which is a big deal for my whole Church, yet it seems we're blocking people out by coming together. We always eat together on Maundy Thursday, but for the past couple of years we've done it as a 'church family' rather than 'a family', I haven't really liked the idea of moving to the Church hall to eat, we're meant to walk to Church, thinking about 2000 years ago but I can't do that when I only get to go 100 yards!
Tomorrow is a sad day for the Christian faith but I fear I'll be in floods of tears for a different reason...my wonderful boyfriend isn't with me. We've spent a whole week together and it was hard to say 'goodbye' to him today but he is really wonderful and I'm happy!

No comments: