Thursday, April 07, 2005

Guess where I am!!

Back in Cheltenham, and life seems important enough to report about again!! Over the last few weeks many things have happened that have been really good for me! My boyfriend met my parents, and I get to meet his tomorrow, we've had some really good long chats and I can't believe we've been going out for 4 1/2 months! I gave blood at the start of this week and will keep giving until I get pregant or seriously ill!! I finished my essays that I needed to do before I got back to Cheltenham and I've caught up with all my friends and still know some of whats going on here! Now all I've got to do is write my bibliographies and I can start on everything else that needs to be done.
I've got a busy nine weeks before I have to pack up and move out! I'm going to a noise project in Southampton and I've got some 5,500 words to write! Plus seeing Henry, helping at Fusion and wrapping up a year of mentoring! I've also got exams and a fancy dress party to plan for, as well as two of my own parties to sort! What can I wear to go to a fancy dress party? Last time I was a devil!

No comments: