Monday, April 11, 2005

Yahoo!!

My new phone arrived this morning! I get my number changed over by 4pm next monday and then I don't have to worry about forking out over £60 a month, now its going to be £25 a month, cos there is no way I'm going to use 1250 text a month, but I might do! I've seriously lost count of t all and I've got to go into town to cancel all the O2 things I've got going on! I've truned it on for all of two seconds and I'm already impressed! I'm now a nokia user! ARGH!
I also got my loan today, I have to use it sensibly as I've got no savings! Money is going to be really tight this term, if not over the next year as well. I hate the fact that the loans company think I won't need money as I graduate! I'm so not going out next year unless its for a good reason!
Everyoneis back in the house now, with sme promise that they will attend all of their lectures this semester! Bring on the late nights and the qustions! We're all sure we're going to pass!
I'm going to buy some CD's that have been recommended to me!

1 comment:

Pete said...

Hmmm! Is there a bit of a contradiction here? Moneys really tight - no going out, but CDs are fine??????