Thursday, April 28, 2005

Dum de dum...

I hate those who have selfish needs. Those who can't see beyond their own (or their boyfriends) nose, those people don't know who they are, but poeple know who I'm talking about! They cause so much unnecessary stess, and should all be sent to somewhere where they have to cope on their own for a matter of weeks, maybe months, just relying on God to give them what they need. I've done it, its a life changng experience, I suggest that if you're in the habit of putting yourself first then seriously consider a trip to a mud hut in the middle of nowhere - and stay there!!
I have to go to Southampton tomorrow and I'm really looking forward to it! I get to do tshirt printing, a car wash, litter picking, blessing people (with flowers and cards), singing in a band and shopping! I'm so excited!
I'm having such an awesome time at the moment, and I'm getting some work done! So I haven't got everything done that I did have planned but I am on my way toward those 4000 words (2 essays) I am so annoyed that I don't get to go to my first Dissertation meeting - its weird but I want to get on my way with it, rather than let it wait til September!!

1 comment:

Karen said...

You are actually crazy. Talking about starting you r dissertation now? Ok! Have the summer off, you blatantly have enough on your plate.

How did you manage to get fire officer etc etc?