Sunday, April 10, 2005

I'm bored.....

Yep...thats me. I know I've got stuff to do, but it all takes effort that I don't have or can't be bothered to find. I've just spent the weekend in Malvern with Henry. A tad weird, but not as weird as his friends!! No they are lovely really, if a bit sadistic (making sure I had to down half my pint!), and the views are so good! Malvern is a huge place and very spread out. I will never complain about having to walk for five minutes to go somewhere - we walked for two hours on friday, just to get home!! We could see Cheltenham from Malvern, it was very exciting - shame I normally live in Essex!
I've stupidly agreed to go on Scout camp, though I have to find out dates to see if I can actally go. 7 days in a tent, walking, cycling, swimming - oh heck, I'm gonna have to stop being a girl! (Maybe I can babysit of the main leaders in their caravan!). Church in Malvern was really good, they've been gently shoved into the 21st century, a nice church, full of people who look friendly (but I don't know if they actually are!). The sermon was translated from Ukranian, to Hungarian, to English - good but not affectinve if the guy speaking in english is monotonous!
Oh I just want to cry!!

No comments: