Monday, April 25, 2005

Back at home...

But only briefly. My laptop has got a virus that means I had to uninstall my Norton and reinstall. I can't reinstall and I can't go on the internet, on a network, without virus protection, so I'm at home waiting for my Dad to get back from work and then I'm off to Luton for a couple of days to see Henry and my sister! (we're going horse riding in the peak district in the summer!) Then back to Cheltenham on wednesday and on to Southampton on Friday for The Noise with the St Andrews lot! Crazy! I was in Cheltenham for all of 14 hours this week end and 8 of those where spent sleeping!!
Southampton is really good, I was being an over exaggerated version of myself the entire time! It was soo good, amd I get to lead worship next week! Something I didn't expect and kind of fell into! Its really good to see that Anglican churches need to be pushed into things!

No comments: