Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Exhausted!

I've done so much over the last couple of days that I'm really tired at the moment. I went out after writing my essay on monday night, and that was entirely the wrong thing to do! For the last two days I ave felt really tired and dehydrated, I now realise how bad drinking is for me! I'm not impressed with my ability to not drink!
Yesterday was ok, but I didn't really want to sit in my lecture and listen to the most annoying American talk about sexuality. I went shopping and brought stuff I don't normally buy! I got excited about jeans, unusual for me! Then I went to CU to find out what Luke was talking about. He's actallt really good, though I was shocked at how much CU has changed! I'm normally in a really good mood for CU but there was nothing. We didn't have any worship and it was very short, I want Carl back!
Today, I've been at work and sat with Helen before and after her interview! We played pool and I won! I've now got to do my reading for friday and pack for going to Southampton and write an assembly!
Joyful joyful!

No comments: