Saturday, April 16, 2005

Feminism is boring...

Ok, so its not too bad, but I have a feeling I've heard it all before. Blah, Blah, Blah. God's not a man, actually, he's a she. God is this and that, everything except gender specific, but due to patriarchy, the super being is male. Why study feminist theology? I dunno, it might do you some good, get you intouch with your inner goddess? 2000 words, I don't think I'm gonna get 200. Still there's always my critial review on the Classical and Modern social theory essay, which is all about gender. *coughs* do you think God is trying to teach me a lesson? Maybe. Well off I go, I have to write 5500 words in the course of 5 weeks - easy peasy!!

1 comment:

Karen said...

He he Feminist theology. Your boredom struck some interesting comments in our house.

Have a look here http://judesmith.blogspot.com/2005/04/would-it-be-weird.html Some also very interesting, but lay man views on God.