Monday, July 04, 2005

At home...

Ok so now I am back at home, at least until Saturday morning when I begin my jet set lifestyle by traveling to Malvern! I'm looking forward to the next week or so, I've got plenty of things planned. Dinner and drinking mainly! I'm going to see INME next week, which will be good fun, though I know I'll stick out like a sore thumb - a little white girl, who knows only the pop culture that she's been brought up in standing at the back hoping she won't get crushed by bouncing boys! They are a good band, it just makes me wish I didn't have to see them with hundreds of boys who know how to mosh! But spending time with Henry over his birthday is the main thing - then he gets to come here and complain about my music taste whilst drinking! Birthday parties are the best things in the world! I am looking forward to all of it. It kinda of makes living worth while, knowing that I'm going to be surrounded by those people that I have made friends with over 21 years of life, and having that one special person stood next to me while everything goes on around me! I'm going to have a great time this summer and I'm going to do some reading for my diss too!

No comments: