Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Burrff day!

Or Birthday as they say every where else.

Man, it has been hectic since I last wrote. The London bombings have happened, my boyfirend turned 21 and so have I now, I've been to two different churches and been across the country twice. I'm so tired but I've enjoyed myself. There's no end to the things I've been thinking about and I can't possibly write them all down in the 40 mins I've got before I go and lead a cell group (something I haven't done for a very long time).

Loyalty is one of those things, and so is worry. I'm loyal to many things, ideas, traditions, people. I've been thinking a lot about love too. These three things seem to be my life at the moment. And it makes me wonder what others a driven by. I know these three aren't in balance in my own life, but I'm pretty certain Love is at the top, by maybe an inch!

Things are good at the moment, really good, and I'm looking forward to the summer lots more than I was before! The 'main event' is out of the way and with one holiday camp cancelled I can concentrait on other things that are happening.

No comments: