Sunday, April 09, 2006

Complaining

Is something I tend to do behind closed doors...but when something really gets on my wick, I'm going to say something.

So extra housemate is paying bills even though proper housemate thinks I'm complaining about the fact that extra housemate is living here. Extra HM is fine, no problem, proper HM is the one causing the issue. O and no-existent HM has left me to find and sort out a problem that we should've told the Landlord about ages ago. Lets just say, there's no clean water in the toilet. So having phoned the landlord to sort things out and getting the answer machine I will now have to ask non-existent HM if she knew anything about said problem before she left, which I am not looking forward to because I may get angry.

La La La - not fusion to calm myself down, this can't be good!

No comments: