Saturday, March 17, 2007

Day off

Time to relax and think about what is going on next week. Being in school for a good amount of next week, probably means I should prepare myself by getting up early tomoro, or something like that, so I can get in to waking up and not feeling like death warmed up!
I know I'm going to love it, but I already have an appreciation for what its like to be a teacher when the kids don't want to learn, though having sadi that, all of the classes have been responsive and thankful, some even surprised by the fact that human traffiking is still a huge part of the crimial world. If you want to know more about this and Freedom Day (25 March) visit http://www.stopthetraffik.org It's well worth finding out how we can get involved in stopping human traffiking.
Right, I'm off to hunt for food and getting settled for the rugby.

No comments: