Thursday, July 16, 2009

Something to get you thinking!



I bet you're thinking now!

Well, more like wondering why is there a picture of a badly drawn sheep on Liz's blog...

It's for the weekend away that I am doing next weekend... we're doing the Lost Stories, from Jesus' ministry, so this is the sheep... looking happy that he's been found... but guess what? he's lost his tail! So we're going to play pin the tail on the sheep!

Now you're really thinking!

This is just to give you something new to ponder on, because I don't know when I will return... It could be Monday with news of turning 25 (yes, it happens on Saturday!) or Friday morning, in a panicky moment... and then after that I'm away for a week...

I have a lot of preparation to do, so we'll see how it goes!

I hope to see you all soon!

No comments: