Thursday, February 04, 2010

The Big Swap

If you're not aware for Fair Trade, you will be soon. I keep harping on about it to everyone, and I can't wait to get my hands on a Fairtrade KitKat!

The years campagin for Fairtrade Fortnight (22nd Feb - 7th March) is 'The Big Swap'so if you want to find out a bit more watch the video below



Or head to fairtrade.org.uk to have a look at everything that is going on and the ideas that you can adapt for your own situation.

We're going to hold our regular cafes and have drinks available for anyone who would like to try tea or coffee 0r juice or chocolate for free!

So if you're in Billericay find us on facebook for more details!

That's the easy part of my life at the moment... the harder part is doing the teaching on Sunday with the 11 - 14 year olds. I'm teaching about the scantity of life. It's a tough one when it relates to abortion and euthanasia. But the Bible has a lot of wonderful things to say about humans as God's creation, how He gives us life and looks after us as well.

I'm praying a lot at the moment... mainly for Sunday, but also that Chris gets well soon and that we get to Karen's safely on Saturday!

No comments: