Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Good Game!

Chris and I both had an email from TopGolf for a free game, so we decided to take the opportunity last weekend to play a couple of games.

That was after we'd spent the night dressed as a Spice Girl and a Beatles...



Beautiful aren't we?

We were celebrating a couple of friends birthdays, and everyone made a little bit of effort, but I think Chris looked great... as did my sister



Then on Sunday after church and lunch, and a little sleep(!) we headed to Chigwell to find the TopGolf and take advantage of our free game. We've been to watford before and felt that it was a little too far away for just a couple of games, so we were really happy to find one that was half an hour down the road... why am I telling you this? Well at one point I was close to beating my boyfriend... he plays golf and works at a golf course, so I got a little bit excited about it - he has helped me to improve a lot, and I'm very consistent now....

Want some proof?



You have to do some maths, but at one point I was three points ahead! 3 points!!

Life has been a little quiet because of illness and weather - so I'm making my own entertainment!

No comments: