Thursday, August 04, 2011

Dude Craft: Gulp! - Worlds Largest Stop Motion Film by Aardman Animation

Dude Craft: Gulp! - Worlds Largest Stop Motion Film by Aardman Animation

From my small world of blogging comes a large animation of awesomeness!

Dude Craft in its own right is awesome... the place I go to for a little bit of rest and imagination using, also to look at things that I could only wish of owning.

All this wonderful things will keep appearing in my life until such a time as not having the internet or forgetting about it.

Today the weather is horrible, I should've finished my talk for Sunday and there might be football on later... yesterday the weather was lovely, I took a day off from my talk and watched an early evening thunderstorm.

I'm hoping that time at Soul Survivor will be refreshing next week, that I will get an opportunity for a tweetup and a chance to be fed.

No comments: