Monday, August 01, 2011

Photos of Dogs

Heart Touching Photos of Dogs with Humans

Some cute pictures celebrating dogs and the relationship we have with them.

Apparently we have cats.... not entirely sure if Mum and Dad have agreed to this... I haven't and I'm not sure our dog is very happy with it either... still they are up in my brothers room, probably causing havoc.

I am trying to write a 5 to 10 min talk for Sunday and look for an appropriate craft activity too. I'm thinking about bandages and sinners... I think I have something that will work, but I'm not entirely sure that it will occupy the young people (there were 4 or 5 in church on Sunday) for a while. Still I will find something for them to do. Might steal some Schools work ideas.

We're barely a week away from Soul Survivor, Verity is on training this week for her African adventure and my other volunteers have been giving me lots of opinion on how Shaken Up should work in September, some very exciting ideas, hopefully facebook will help us get some ideas...

Onwards and Upwards... Nan is recovering well from her operation on her hip, in high spirits after seeing her Daughter, Son-in-law and grandchildren yesterday (who loved the crutches she's been given!). Mum and Dad are at New Wine with various church members and the young people are preparing to lead worship next Sunday.

I'm looking forward to spending more time with Chris this week as he is photographing a couple of horse events. We've been together for over two years and celebrated on Saturday (belatedly) by going out to London for lunch, dinner and a show. I am very fortunate to have a wonderful boyfriend. The Lion King was awesome. Dinner at Circus was slightly disappointing - Chris came away hungry and we both had a headache by the end of it - nothing sweets from Cybercandy can't solve...

All exciting. Tomorrow I'm going to pop into Basildon to sort out holiday things, visit my Grandad's grave on his birthday and pack a bag to spend time with Chris!

No comments: