Monday, August 15, 2005

I should be somewhere else....

Its that time of year again - Monkton Combe! I should be exhausting myself running around with 40 or so teenagers, learning from them and teaching them. But instead I'm sat at home blogging, preparing to host a BBQ this evening for lots of friends and few family. I'm about to go shopping for plates, cups and food, having spoken to some 20+ people about a small gathering! La la la! I'm so looking forward to it, knowing that I'm going away in three days to see my boyfriend for the first time in two and a half weeks! I'm missing him lots.
Its all good, nothing to report almost. I'm a 21 year old who actually can't wait to do her dissertation, looking at the effect women have had on the church since they were allowed to be ordained.
I've just spent the weekend with the youth that were meant to be at Bredon (previously known as Monkton) dicovering what it means to make poverty history (click the banner, a HTML is too much hassle!). I had a really good weekend and the video and photos are being put onto a disc so hopefuly you'll see some of them soon!

No comments: