Monday, August 29, 2005

Scout Camp

A week in a field, in a tent, with a boyfriend! Equals lots and lots of fun, a wellie full of mushroom soup, flour everywhere and one shower!
I enjoyed myself so much, I thought I never would but when you camp with 20 or so people who have the craziest ideas it becomes probably one of the best camps I've been to! I might even make an appearance next year. All the scouts seemed to love me! And the leaders were just as much fun. Henry was the star of the camp - his 'I'm almost a celebrity scout big brother survivor mole - get me out of here' game was awesome, a lot more fun (and messier) than anything I've done in a long time.
Who could imagine I'd be able to spend a whole week in a field in the middle of nowhere with no running water and sharing a tent with a few exploding bags!?! I did and I recommend you try it at least once (make sure you've got someone who loves you to guide you through it though (HENRY))!
So for the next week I'm looking forward to sleeping and chilling in Malvern and going to see Helen and her knees on Thursday for a couple of days. I don't want to say goodbye to Henry though :(

No comments: