Sunday, September 04, 2005

Knee surgery

Ummm... not me, thankfully. Helen had her knee cut open on tuesday and had her knee cap put in the right place! Hopefully that'll make everything a lot easier in the future. She's having to other one done in 6 months. I've seen the screws that came out of her sisters knee and would not want that done to me! Although now I'm well versed in the ins and outs of surgery and care (cue a family member braking a bone!). I've seen the video too! Bone is very white and scar tissue is very fluffy! (I'm sure helen would love that discription of the inside of her right knee!)

I'm in Southapmton until tomoro afternoon, then life returns to normal for two days! I'm seeing Holy Smoke's soul survivor pictures in all their glory tonight!

2 comments:

Tony said...

You are a very blessed and special young lady. I have read some of your post and find your commitment to the Lord refreshing.

May I ask how your grandfather is doing?

Be blessed and always trust the Lord.

Liz said...

Thank you for your comment.
My Grandad is in recovery but looking well