Saturday, September 10, 2005

Home Alone

What do you do when you've got a free house? My parents are away for the weekend, dropping my sister in her new foundland that is Cardiff and everyone else has friends or a job that they'll happily be doing and I'm sat at home, doing nothing. I was going to pack, but I did get a better offer. Moving chairs and the tv!

Moving chairs this morning took an age because the admin side of my home church has fallen very short of what is expected. In pure speculation, and tell me if I'm wrong, but surely thats what makes a Church run well. Organisation, a bit of love and a lot of wanting? Wanting to serve the Family as a whole, loving and being loved because you serve and oragisation so you can serve in the best way possible. A way that uses all your gifts and discovers more?

People who don't have to learn on their own are the luckiest people in the world. People who are discoving the Holy Spirit over and over are incredibly blessed. Those who can organise a church are amazing.

I know I am blessed, I got to see some long term friends in a church for the first time in a long time and I got so excited. It felt amazing and they were only there for a band practice!

No comments: