Wednesday, September 28, 2005

O my!

I am so annoyed. Once again my loan is floating in space somewhere, and its the second year in a row that this has happened, so now I have to draw on my savings to be able to live! Do you think God is teaching me a lesson in patience? The crazy university, my stupid (yes I'm from Essex) LEA and the SLC are all jointly to blame. It's got nothing to do with me, as the lady last year assumed it did. I've done my part. I've registered like a good student who wants her loan. I'm considering not paying back the money that the loans company have given me! Has anyone else had any problems? I doubt it! I know my house mates have got their loans, so why not me? Oh and I need an umbrella now, the weather is definitely autumnal which means getting wet more regularly than being dry! It's also dark all the time, it just makes me feel a whole lot worse than normal. I've also got fresher's flu. A nasty cough and trouble sleeping because of said cough. It's a head cold, great for when you're trying to concentrate in a lecture.

Speaking of which, I missed my first Genesis lecture on Tuesday cos I was sleeping...maybe I should mail my lecturer?? What a great way to start the year!

CU was good last night, loads of people. It's great when you put a positive spin on something. I got talking to loads of international students and there were loads of freshers, hopefully all will be at house party! We filled the end room in the chapel, which hasn't happened in a long time. I will be looking forward to this term so much. God is good. We've had visions of students filling the green outside the chapel and them all worshiping!

I'm ill but hey, I'm happy!

No comments: