Friday, October 07, 2005

The first of many!

I am officially at the beginning of the end! Sounds dramatic doesn't it?

Well actually its a trifle scary. I had my very first dissertation meeting with my tutor (who else?) this morning! O my goodness! Am I going to go over my word limit or what! And when am I going to write it? I'm far too busy sorting out the internet for my house to care about writing a dissertation!!

We went out last night as a house, for a birthday celebration. But first of all we had jelly and angel delight (try it, you'll love it! Though I think its a 'marmite' food) plus presents and sparklers! Sooo cool! I have the best housemates in the world! Oo we also had pass the parcel! These guys can seriously read my mind! The theme was pink, and everything was pink, I'm not joking! It's a shame the nodding Jesus was dressed in white, but He does have a good excuse!

We got to the club and danced the night away! At one point I thought I'd lost some money, but God was gracious and gave it back to me! Forever Faithful.

One last thing (you know you love it when I ramble) a really cheesy but good thing (I know I can get the word for it, let me know please!)

Called to Relationship with God. God is a good
F aithful - God's loyalty to us is amazing
R ich - His love for us is fulfilling (not money - though He is!)
I ndividual - He calls us by name
E verlasting - Before and behind us
N ear - So close you can breathe Him!
D ispised - He doesn't always hang out with the 'right' people (think earthly, Pharisees and Jesus = lots of anger!)

Cool huh! Start thinking, How good a FRIEND can you be?

No comments: