Wednesday, October 19, 2005

RSC and trains

The Reduced Shakespeare Company are awesome!! I really enjoyed the eveing! They reduced everything from silent movies to Kung Pow! we even got a bit of the matrix!
I got pulled up on stage with Henry, we were told to do some shopping (walking across the back of the stage) and then a few were picked out for more specific roles. I was chosen for the role of Femme fatal! I've been cast as Sharon Stone!It was so much fun, the guys were really good!

Getting home was a nightmare! I know I've had worse journeys but this was ridiculous. I had to get two buses to get back to cheltenham. So stupid, and I had to pay over the normal price to. Complaining all the way home!!

1 comment:

Pete said...

These are one of the acts I've always wanted to see. If I ever get the chance I'll remember to sit well back, and in the middle!! Glad you enjoyed it. Have a good time next week.