Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Oxford

I've spent the day in Oxford, learning, hands on about the Oxford Movement (Victorian England). It was all very interesting, if slightly trying, stressed for all the wrong reasons. Over reaction is never a good thing, and I've seen a lot of that today.

Oxford is beautiful, if you every get to visit, if you have, you know what I'm on about. It's one of those places where you wouldn't dare kill a football or walk on the grass, for fear of spoiling the perfection. It's full of grand buildings and an incredible amount of history. I do love being a tourist, I've seen a side of Oxford most people don't.

I did feel stupid though, it has to be said. Oxford is not a place you can walk around without a few books in your hands!!!

Anyway, I'm happy and I will be out like a light in a few moments!!

No comments: