Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Unimotion

It's started. Uni is almost back in full swing. Just a few more days and I will be a fully fledged thrid year who is not too concerned about what lies ahead. I've got a God who will look after me when I need it the most, something that has become a great comfort to me since I began here not so long ago.
So how does it feel to know that I will be graduating in the next 14 months? Scary but theres the thought of 'yes I can do this' floating around. I'm not far off, I'm certainly closer than I was 2 years ago when I sat in my first lecture, unsure of what to think about what was going to happen.
I'm happy, I think thats the main thing. I've got a great house, full of people who love me and I love them back. I've got a boyfriend, someone who has shown his committment to me in many ways and at many times, who loves me so much and I know that I love him. I've got a family who support me and encourage me and of course I've almost got a degree. I'm on my way to finishing and I'm happy that I'm here rather than anywhere else. I don't think I could cope in a different place.

Thinking about it I've been incredibly blessed since I started here. I've got a church and a youth group to enjoy and life for so all is not lost!

Pray that I find a suitible place to do my teacher training!

No comments: