Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Many obsessions!

I'm beginning to enjoy killer su doku. If you don't know what on earth I'm talking about where have you been for the past year? Buy a Times (at 60p, thats not a lot!) and look on the back of Times 2, you will be surprised and blessed by the abundance of su dokus and other puzzles to constructively waste all your time with!
I'm at home at the moment, but as I keep mentioning, only briefly! I'm going to Luton tomoro, to see my wonderful boyfriend graduate. I'm looking forward to spending time with him and his family. I got my watch back from Next, after it broke on the first day I wore it, lets hope it lasts a little longer this time! I also bought shoes and books, plus an awesome Cd, by Hillsong. I've resisted them for so long, but I had to give in when I heard
'Cause I know my God saved the day / And I know His word never fails / And I know my God made a way for me...Salvation is here'.
Although I've just bought it I know its going to grow on me!

One thing I'm going to share with you is something that I really should do something about. Matt 6 v 26 -
'Look at the birds, free and unfettered, not tied down to a job description, careless in the care of God. And you count far more to him than birds.' (The Message)

There is a God looking after us who gives the birds abundance and wants to give us that abundance too! How exciting is that! I know is probably one of the first passages every Christian learns, but look at it! We don't even have to ask (though out of politeness we should). We can be careless in the care of God, there is nothing to worry about, God has a plan and He will provide.

All I need is you...All I need is you Lord...is you Lord...
All I need is you...All I need is you Lord...is you Lord....

Hillsong is taking effect!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there....:-) my blogs not up to much yet,not as cool as yours... but my spyware remover related site is ok..... if you'd like to have a look.
its all about spyware remover if you like this kind of thing.