Thursday, August 18, 2005

Just a quicky!!

I'm off to Malvern in little over an hour. I get to see my boyfriend for a whole two weeks! I'm so excited! I'm a little worried about scout camp, but once I get over having to sleep in a field I'll be alright (I know most of you are thinking that'll be the day I get back!). I also get the joys of using chemical toilets and washing my hair in a bucket, if anyone has got Africa (or third world/developing world) memories, you know what I'm talking about! Thankfully this is a little different, but in some ways a whole lot worse (no tin roof, or walls) and a whole lot better (I don't have to eat goat!). I get to spend the time with some fab people though. Henry! (Nuff sed!) Jeremy and Becca - the loveliest people in the world, with their twin girls and some more dedicated (but crazy) lads, who have been doing this type of thing for years!

Anyway, It's going to be fun! :D

No comments: