Sunday, October 14, 2007

In a winning mood...

Oh yes...just a few hours till we find out who England will play in the Rugby Cup Final. I'm losing my voice from all the shouting I did in the last few minutes of yesterdays match. Truth is we need to play better than we have done for this whole tournament next weekend. Obviously there's that to look forward to next weekend...but Kay is also coming to stay, so I get to share the whole experience with her! Yeay!

I'm in a good mood anyway, yesterday was really good fun, despite all of the stress during the week (both from work and certain family members). If you ever need a caterer in the Chelmsford area, I'd totally recommend Select Sandwiches, the food was really good and a very friendly service.

Chelmsford Cathedral always amazes me.

Anyway, finally...here's my Dad in a dress (cassock actually!)

Enjoy it Dad - now the real work starts (as if!)

No comments: