Monday, October 01, 2007

Time to blog again!

It's Monday night already! Where did the weekend go?

The good news is that the weekend was brilliant. Friday night was a chance to celebrate Emily's birthday and check out Sam's in Brentwood. Saturday was part recovery, part lots to do day! I've had my hair cut (and promptly got annoyed that it wouldn't do the 'decent' thing this morning before work) and started to learn to drive again.

Sunday was 'Back to Church' day and also Harvest celebration, which was incredibly interesting if last week was your first week in church. I also went over to B&Q to get some paint samples for my room. One bright pink, one a lot paler. Then had my mate over for a couple of games on the Wii. Inevitably there were competitions within competitions and a good night was had by all!

Today, I have tried not to fall asleep at work and have realised I am ill, but only very slightly. I have also put 4 blocks of paint on my wall, I might go for the disco floor look! (Only kidding!) Bright pink is a really good colour on me!

No comments: