Sunday, October 21, 2007

Wondering what to write...

It's been a weekend where a lot has happened but theres not a lot to say really. Kay was here this weekend, which was really good fun - I enjoy seeing her - we're very similar and have a great laugh together. We lost the rugby, which the whole world knows, and we're all very disappointed with. We could've won, but the quality of rugby wasn't world class in my opinion. Watching the game in a pub with no sound and little atmosphere has been the most interesting, I've never concentrated on a game so much.

This morning in church was interesting. I was approached by a lady who is training to be a Reader (just like my Dad) and asked if I would do some flag waving at the front of church. I've never done it before, but decided to give it a go! (Thanks Kay for your opinion before the service!) It was really good fun, and a lot of people commented on it. Now the next task is to teach the children how to flag wave safely!

So on with the working week, I could do with a half term right about now, but thats not going to happen - a chance to take the wallpaper off the walls though this week and chase up my new bed!

No comments: