Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The iPod

Possibly the worst invention in the world if you don't own an MP3 or iPod yourself, and you're sat on a bus next to someone who is playing theirs so loud you can hear the words to sing along to. Not only once, but twice today...on the way to work and on the way back! Justin this morning, and Backstreet boys, Another Level and Westlife (old skool!) this evening...only made better by the Subway roll I consumed.

The other thing that actually made me chuckle was that a particular weight loss organization was having an open evening for new members - with wine and nibbles! Umm...great way to start losing weight ladies!

Exciting news: I get my permanent pass tomorrow after lunch and I get to meet the guy who is at the top of our particular department!

Right, off to outreach training and a chance to meet the lady vicar in the parish!

No comments: