Monday, September 03, 2007

One for the road...

You know it had to be done! And I promise this will be one of few rather than one of many...but why 'One for the road...', well it's because of this...


Isn't it beautiful! A pink mini cooper - possibly the car of my dreams! I'll have to see how much it costs and start saving. First I have to learn to drive...

Also one for the road because I've being running. Three times a week, fingers crossed (with or without my younger brother running alongside 'encouraging' me), I'm hoping to get a little fitter by Christmas and lose some of the fat I've gained by drinking too much.

And one for the train...last time I went to Bristol I was some what scuppered by a closed ticket office! So I am mid-flow (well finished now) writing a letter to 'one' railway complaining about the poor service...They will reimburse the tickets that I had to purchase to get myself across London and hopefully try to explain why the ticket office was closed in the first place. As ever I'll keep you updated.

No comments: