Wednesday, January 23, 2008

That familiar feeling

It's exam time again for me...I'm taking my Theory test on Tuesday...so I'm a little reserved, a little nervous and clenching my teeth again. It's what I do when I'm concentrating, and to pass a hazard perception test you have to concentrate for 14 mins. My problem is that I'm more concerned about where the video was taken than anything else. I can't help but think 'I'm sure I've been here before'!

Needless to say the practice is going well and I'm in pain from concentrating a little too hard!

Work is work at the moment, and thats where I'm leaving it, if you want an explanation, make sure I've got a smile on my face before you brave asking me 'how was your day?'

I'm off to have a look at the torchwood website and see if I can find the episode of CSI the sky box failed to record.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let me tell you now, I encourage you to be who you are in CHRIST! It is easy to condensend to something that you are not. Look a far off and see beyond right now. Remeber the exhortation of Paul in the book of Romans 12:1-2. Meditate on this and PRESENT yourself unto our Lord and Master as a yielded vessel. On the day that we stand before Him looking back on this short life...

re-9@excite.com