Friday, August 21, 2009

Critial Fail

If you've never come across the FAIL blog...take a look, by clicking here, and I'll explain why I've started with it...

I've spent a week meandering towards putting together a term programme for Shaken Up! And I'm pleased to say that after a week of umming and ahhing about what we should do for the first term, I've finally come up with a plan and will be posting on facebook shortly about what's going on!

As always though there are paper copies of the programme to be had to.

This term they are slightly different though



They are printed on green paper, well half of them are. Now can you see why the fail blog is linked? This was my second attempt at producing said publicity, and I didn't check the photocopier of white paper, so got green half way through. FAIL!

Things are not going my way today! But it's done, and will be given to members of schools and youth groups over the coming weeks, to entice them through our doors!

No comments: