Friday, February 22, 2013

The Challenge

What would my conversations look like if God was in all of them?

Today I have been greatly encouraged to be more of who I am. In fact, this week has been really affirming, despite less time being spent 'at work' than normal.

So the challenge is to talk about God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit more often... this comes from a personal frustration of not hearing it in my own conversations or in the conversation of some around me.

I don't have the answer, really, but I am going to attempt it - perhaps subtly, trying not to get drawn into those things that the world talks about and begin to discuss the nature, character, power of God... I am wondering if that's all it needs. I don't want to debate theology, but speak truth and life to people.

Any ideas?

No comments: