Friday, October 29, 2004

Disney is not how life works

I went to see Princess Diaries 2 this evening and all it did was remind me how much my life stinks at the moment love wise. I also got a text telling me my ex-boyfriend was in town, not good after such a wonderful day where all my lectures made sense and I discovered that 'no-one expects to be under house arrest' (read Romans and then Phillipians!). Let me explain, a friend of mine has had all her doors for all her gap year projects closed by the Big Man Upstairs (better known as God) and another friend's car broke down this evening so she can't go home for the weekend and because she has dodgy knees she can't walk anywhere. Under house arrest?? Definately!!
Anyway, this all reminded me that God has Disney style plans for us but we get to work on both sides of the camera, it can be rosey some of the time but we have to stick with him through every crap thing too, otherwise we don't get our moment to walk down the stairs for our coronation (in heaven).
Oo I can be quite profound some times! (Sorry its early!!)

No comments: