Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Three in one day! Oops

Ok I'm a little weirded out at the moment. Dan, who is the nicest guy I know, and I have been chatting on MSN. I've known him for about three years and fancied him for a little short of that. Recently somethng happened between us and thats all I'm going to say, if you want to know more you can post a question!! Anyway he has a web cam and I could see him live but couldn't hear him and could only write to him through MSN, if I had a web cam it would have freaked me out even more! I haven't seen him for a month and that was the weirdest way I could've seen him. Hence weirded out! I was giggling the whole time! I would've collapsed in laughter if I wasn't sitting down. You'll never know how gorgeous someone is until they stare at 'you' though a web cam!
I'm off to bed!

No comments: