Sunday, October 31, 2004

Reality Check

I don't want to live on my own, ever.

That is a statement that I will hold to, I've had what most people would class as a rollercoaster weekend and all I need is a face I know to smile and ask me how my weekend was. What do I find? An empty house which will no doubt be a house full of cold, semi-drunk girls when the pubs kick out. I'm not going to asume this, I know it.

I found out that my Grandad has cancer, we're not sure which type, or where it is in his body, but he has cancer. Its affecting his voice so it could be lungs or throat. I don't know, all I know I that no-one is here to comfort me and tell me that, even though they don't know my grandad, it will be alright. And I don't have that. It makes me feel so low that I can't put it into words.

I've been out since 2pm, its just turned 11.30pm and I have a 9.15am lecture that I have to be at. Maybe I'm emotionally drained, maybe I'm too tired, I know I never want to live on my own.

1 comment:

Tony said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.