Monday, October 25, 2004

A new way to vent my anger!

Hi, everyone, welcome to my blog. What a weird word. Random almost, like the word my sister uses to describe her day sometimes, its Blergh, truely from the heart!
Anyway, this is a new way to write down what I'm thiking and get RSI from using a laptop keyboard whenever I'm typing. You'll get to read about everything from boys and football to shos and clubbing. I promise I won't get too angry, as my catchphrase at the moment seems to be 'positive thinking' but its hard when your favourite team lost yesterday to a team who can't play (Arsenal v Man U - Arsenal should've won) and my housemates are playing the silent game, which I'm stuck in the middle of!
A little about me, I'm originally from Essex, now living in Cheltenham (during term time) , doing a degree in Theology and Sociology. I'm going home this coming weekend so I can recouperate and see my friends. Hazzar! I've got a wonderful family and it's my twin sisters fault if I get hooked to this blog thing and don't do anything.
God Bless
Liz

No comments: