Monday, June 20, 2005

Financial stability . . . God works

My prayers have been answered in the most obvious way - I have been given so much cash its unbelievable! I know that faith works - my friends received the exact amount of money that they'd sent to Africa. To the pound! It will be used to do Gods work in the most awesome way - a place for homeless people will be secure and free from the worries of looters - something that happens regularly.
I'm also thanking God for putting a housemate in a foreign country with the Salvation Army. She needs to realise God again and be brought back to faith - I'm prayng this summer will be the time!
My exams went really well, so thankyou for all your prayers, keep praying that the summer will go as planned, some things are still up in the air!

No comments: